Thank you for visiting Board Game Goblin. By using Board Game Goblin website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use Board Game Goblin site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, Board Game Goblin advises you to check this page regularly.
- Board Game Goblin will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. Board Game Goblin does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, Board Game Goblin disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- You indemnify Board Game Goblin against each claim, action, proceeding, judgement, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of Victoria. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
- You must ensure that your personal information is not false, inaccurate, misleading, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent.
Copyright and Acknowledgements
- Board Game Goblin reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within Board Game Goblin website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of Board Game Goblin.
- If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, Board Game Goblin has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.
Supervised children’s events/programs do not require parents to attend, however they are welcome to stay if preferred. A parent or guardian should be present for drop off / pick up. Board Game Goblin staff and volunteers all hold Working With Children checks.
A completed and signed consent form is required for all children in attendance, in accordance with store policy (see below).